YOUR JOURNEYSTARTS HERE
Accounts Receivable Administrator - Hybrid
Commercial's Finance Department is expanding and are looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join the team.
You will be part of a small Accounts Receivable Team generating large volumes of sales invoices, credit notes and customer invoice reports, helping to ensure that the business receives payment in a timely manner.
You will be a key contributor to the business helping to ensure the sales ledger function delivers it’s key objectives.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To process sales invoices and credits on a daily basis
- To process manual credit notes on a daily basis
- Create new customer accounts
- Produce weekly and monthly customer invoice reports
- Acquire knowledge to enable the processing of more complex customer sales ledger reports
- Work closely with Account Managers, Credit Control and IT to ensure all invoices are accurate
- Attend occasional customer implementation meetings to gain an understanding of customer report requirements
- Contact customers to obtain key billing data via telephone and email
- Provide occasional reception / post cover
- You will have the ability to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships
- Previous Sales Ledger experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience in dealing with large sales invoice and credit note volumes would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills and strong experience of Excel
- You will be able to demonstrate sound communication skills, both face to face and over the phone, with the ability to deal with both internal and external customers.
We are proud to be a successful, purpose-driven organisation that is on an exciting journey to achieve an annual turnover of £100m by 2025.
We are a Business Services Group made up eight divisions; Office Supplies, Managed IT, Managed Print Services, Smart Technologies, Technology, Interiors, Commercial Foundation and PPE, Facilities and Workwear.
We invest in our people so they are experts in their field, excel within their environment and continue on a journey of growth and development, personalised to them.
We are #commercialbynature.
We commit to ensuring all of our employees feel truly valued and appreciated for the work that they do, every day. As a member of the Commercial tribe, you will receive the following:
- A basic salary of up £23,800 per annum
- Hybrid working structure with the flexibility to work from home for part of the week
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays, which increases with length of service
- Life Insurance that offers a payment equivalent to four times your annual salary
- Access to confidential support through our Employee Assistance programme and wellbeing support including a 24-hour GP service and physiotherapy
- Other benefits such as charity volunteering opportunities, pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working structure and more
Diversity & Inclusion
Together, we are committed to attracting, including, inspiring and developing our teams no matter their background, belief or way of life.
We embrace everyone’s unique perspectives and create a genuine belonging for all.
Our employees are who we are and create the brand we are today; we make better decisions and create a consumer-focused environment.
We welcome all applicants regardless of your race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please visit our website for further information about us and to view our job applicant privacy notice.
Liddington Park, Old Station Drive,
Leeds, West Yorkshire.
1 Aintree Road,