YOUR JOURNEYSTARTS HERE
Helpdesk Manager (IT)
Are you an experienced IT Manager looking for a new opportunity, where you will be key to the future success of our Network Operations Centre?
Our Managed IT Division are looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join the dynamic, vibrant and highly-skilled Network Operations Centre team.
As a Helpdesk Manager, you will report into the Head of Support Services and be responsible for managing our 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support teams, Capacity and Performance and Field Engineering teams. You will be accountable for the successful running of our Network Operations Centre and have the key responsibility of managing, developing, and enhancing our NOC support offering.
You will also be exposed to a variety of technologies, no two days will be the same and you will have the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes across all sectors.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To deliver an ITIL aligned, best-in-class service at all times
- Ensure that the NOC teams successfully meet the various SLA’s for our contract clients
- Create, develop, and present weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to clients and internal stakeholders as required
- Conduct face to face service review meetings with service sponsors and stakeholders as required
- Take ownership of pricing and creation of new support agreements, and pricing uplifts for new technologies and services within existing clients
- Identify, recommend and productise new ‘go to market’ service offerings including market analysis, client opportunity analysis, defining service deliverables and pricing
- Review ongoing progress of all NOC staff to ensure they continue to grow technically, progress within the Company, and clients continue to receive the highest levels of service delivery across all supported contractual items
- Act as an escalation point for incidents, change and problem management, which may include dealing with the client directly, attending client meetings and intervening in helpdesk tasks to resolve problematic issues
- Lead service contact for large IT Services clients, to include regular meetings with clients to review service quality and build strong client relationships
You will have experience of successfully managing the day-to-day operations of a busy Network Operations Centre and/or Service Desk function, whilst demonstrating excellent management skills for both office based and remote workers. This includes conducting Personal Development Plans, KPI and objective setting and Recruitment.
- You will be technically minded and have a detailed understanding of on-premise solutions (Servers, Storage, Switching, Virtualisation) and Cloud based technologies
- You will have a clear understanding of IT specific Service Desk practises (ITIL, CSI, PDCA etc)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, that can be tailored to all levels
- Ability to adapt to versatile work environments with the ability to prioritise, enabling you to achieve pre-agreed deadlines
- Previous experience of building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will demonstrate an energetic, passionate and drive to consistently meet or exceed the standards of a Network Operations Centre Manager
We are proud to be a successful, purpose-driven organisation that is on an exciting journey to achieve an annual turnover of £100m by 2025.
We are a Business Services Group made up eight divisions; Office Supplies, Managed IT, Managed Print Services, Smart Technologies, Technology, Interiors, Commercial Foundation and PPE, Facilities and Workwear.
We invest in our people so they are experts in their field, excel within their environment and continue on a journey of growth and development, personalised to them.
We are #commercialbynature.
We commit to ensuring all of our employees feel truly valued and appreciated for the work that they do, every day. As a member of the Commercial tribe, you will receive the following:
- A basic salary of up £45,000 per annum
- A bonus of £3000 per annum paid quarterly upon successful achievement of your KPIs
- Hybrid working structure with the flexibility to work from home for part of the week
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays, which increases with length of service
- Life Insurance that offers a payment equivalent to four times your annual salary
- Access to confidential support through our Employee Assistance programme and wellbeing support including a 24-hour GP service and physiotherapy
- Other benefits such as charity volunteering opportunities, pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working structure and more
Diversity & Inclusion
Together, we are committed to attracting, including, inspiring and developing our teams no matter their background, belief or way of life.
We embrace everyone’s unique perspectives and create a genuine belonging for all.
Our employees are who we are and create the brand we are today; we make better decisions and create a consumer-focused environment.
We welcome all applicants regardless of your race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please visit our website for further information about us and to view our job applicant privacy notice.
Liddington Park, Old Station Drive,
Leeds, West Yorkshire.
1 Aintree Road,