YOUR JOURNEYSTARTS HERE
IT Project Manager
Commercial’s Managed IT Division is looking for an IT Project Manager to join the Managed Service team at a UK Top 100 legal firm based in central Bristol.
If you are an experienced Project Manager and have a depth of knowledge of the Technology industry, this role could be for you.
As an IT Project Manager, you will report to the Head of IT, and work closely with business stakeholders, third party clients, the internal Service Desk team and Infrastructure and Applications & Development teams. You will be responsible for managing the successful planning, communication, testing and implementation of IT projects for the firm.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To own and deliver all IT project activity managed within industry best practice guidelines and Prince 2® methodologies
- Lead the planning, communication, implementation of each project
- Manage project resources effectively to ensure timely delivery
- Effectively control risks, scope changes and project quality
- Manage, communicate and escalate project issues to timely and successful resolution
- Monitor and report on progress of project to all key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Proactively monitor all financial elements of the project to ensure compliance with pre-agreed budgets
- Conduct post project reviews to establish learning points and evaluate performance against time, cost, and quality objectives
- Manage project delivery using internal systems and tooling and ensure that project documentation is accurate and up to date
- Track hardware/software deliverables to fulfil project requirements
- Ensure all project documentation is compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
You will have previous experience within a Project Management position, with comprehensive experience in the following areas:
- Proven success in project managing multiple IT infrastructure solutions within enterprise environments
- Excellent organisational skills enabling you to successfully manage multiple projects to set deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing situations with a forward-thinking and professional manner
- Sound prioritisation skills with an organised and methodical approach to work
- You will have a passion for learning and demonstrate a good level of initiative
- You will have a can-do and motivated attitude to work
- A PRINCE2 / AGILE certification would be advantageous
We are proud to be a successful, purpose-driven organisation that is on an exciting journey to achieve an annual turnover of £100m by 2025.
We are a Business Services Group made up eight divisions; Office Supplies, Managed IT, Managed Print Services, Smart Technologies, Technology, Interiors, Commercial Foundation and PPE, Facilities and Workwear.
We invest in our people so they are experts in their field, excel within their environment and continue on a journey of growth and development, personalised to them.
We are #commercialbynature.
We commit to ensuring all of our employees feel truly valued and appreciated for the work that they do, every day. As a member of the Commercial tribe, you will receive the following:
- A basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays, which increases with length of service
- Life Insurance that offers a payment equivalent to four times your annual salary
- Access to confidential support through our Employee Assistance programme and wellbeing support including a 24-hour GP service and physiotherapy
- Other benefits such as charity volunteering opportunities, pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working structure and more
Diversity & Inclusion
Together, we are committed to attracting, including, inspiring and developing our teams no matter their background, belief or way of life.
We embrace everyone’s unique perspectives and create a genuine belonging for all.
Our employees are who we are and create the brand we are today; we make better decisions and create a consumer-focused environment.
We welcome all applicants regardless of your race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please visit our website for further information about us and to view our job applicant privacy notice.
Liddington Park, Old Station Drive,
Leeds, West Yorkshire.
1 Aintree Road,