YOUR JOURNEYSTARTS HERE
Business Development Manager - Print Division
Commercial’s Print Division is looking for a Print Development Manager to join their growing team!
The key objective of this role is to support the Office Supplies Business Development Managers by developing new business and creating prospect lists.
We want you to…
- Identify new business opportunities and develop a new business pipeline
- Maintain and grow your pipeline and update all records on prospects and new accounts in CRM
- Work closely with Head of Print Management and Print Support Manager on all pricing and tender activity
- Attend divisional Print Academies to improve print knowledge
- Work with marketing on print presentations.
- Identify gap fill opportunities within existing client base
- Attend review meetings with Office Supplies BDM’s
- Visit prospects with relevant Office Supplies BDM to profile requirements and match our company products and services to meet and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Demonstrate potential saving opportunities.
- Support the implementation team with the successful on boarding of new customers to the Company.
- Maintain regular monthly contact with your existing & new accounts, to ensure sales levels are achieved in line with expected contract value and that service levels are maintained in line with pre-agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Regularly promote additional products and services to your existing customer base to increase the revenue and profitability of the account for the company.
- Ensure the account remains profitable for the Company, by regularly reviewing the cost of serve, the cost of goods and the opportunity to expand the products and services to the customer.
- Build knowledge of your division’s product portfolio so that maximum revenue is gained for the Print division.
You have got…
- Previous experience within a client service role
- An in-depth knowledge of Print
- You are a self-motivated individual
- You have clear and effective communication skills
- The ability to build long lasting relationships
- The ability to deal with a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors
In return you can expect:
- A competitive base salary of up to £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission (OTE of £55,000 - £60,000 per annum)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days with length of service
- A life assurance scheme. It’s not a topic we like to think too much about, but we feel it’s important to offer protection for our employees and their families. If the worst possible thing happens, our scheme offers a payment equivalent to four times your annual salary
- Access to free and convenient Help@Hand Wellbeing programme, including an online GP service
- Access to free confidential support through our Employee Assistance programme
- A chance to earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- A chance to join initiatives that help our planet. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and as such we have a number of initiatives to help you play your part; including a company contributory carbon offsetting scheme, an electric vehicle purchase scheme and electric car charging points at Commercial House, Cheltenham.
- Free fruit delivered to our offices each day to keep you fit and health and a state-of-the-art coffee machine to help set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You get a paid day off for doing charity or volunteering work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings and development reviews to help you reach your full potential while feeling truly valued and appreciated for the work that you do
- A vibrant staff community with fun perks and corporate social responsibility events
- Other benefits such as cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, flexi-time scheme, and more
Diversity & Inclusion
We understand that applying for a new job can be daunting. At Commercial, we strive to be the best. To do that we need to hire the best people.
For that very reason, we welcome applications from any candidate that meets the selection criteria above, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation and disability.
Liddington Park, Old Station Drive,
Leeds, West Yorkshire.
1 Aintree Road,